Is your image working for you?
Now more than ever it is important that you are using an image that works well for you. It is often one of the first things people will see when looking at your social media profiles or on your website and so it is important that your image is creating the right first impression.
This is a checklist that I have created to ensure that your image is working for you:
- Is it in focus?
- Is the light flattering?
- Is the composition pleasing?
- Is the background distracting?
- Is it up to date?
- Can you clearly see the face?
- Is it personable?
- Does it give the right impression?
- Does it look like you?
- Does it match your brand image?
- Is it a quick snap shot taken by a colleague in the office?
- Are you using an old holiday/wedding photo?
- Has it been taken on your mobile phone?
- Do you look approachable?
- Is the image engaging?
- Would you trust this person?
- Would you connect to this person on a social networking site?
- Would you do business with this person?
So is your image working for you? If you’ve read this checklist and now you’re not so sure get in touch and find out how I can help to create an image that shows you in the right light.