As the world’s gone virtual, lots of things we were used to doing in person are now being done online. The exception was high-quality digital photography. Until now…
You can now have your professional headshot session taken remotely at your own location via your Apple iPhone or Android device and our Camera2Client app, wherever you are in the world.
Our app allows us to connect and take control of the camera function on your mobile phone. We can then direct and photograph you just like we would in the studio. This means you still get the professional experience. And, as we use the rear-facing camera in RAW mode, we are able to capture high-quality images. It also guarantees you get consistent headshots for your remote workers and teams, wherever they are in the world. And saves you time and effort sourcing and briefing multiple local photographers.
How it Works…
- Book your session online (in your local timezone)
- Download our clever app
- Click on the connection link at the time of your appt (just like a zoom call)
- We will then be able to see you and take control of your phone's camera function
- You will be directed just like you would be if you came to the studio
- Images are uploaded onto the cloud and we will replace the background with something more suitable in editing
All you need is
- An iPhone or Android smartphone
- Someone to help hold the phone steady
- A big window with natural daylight.
- You will be sent a confirmation email with detailed instructions on downloading the App and guides on how to prepare for the shoot, logistically and personally.
- At the time of the shoot we will text/WhatsApp a link to securely connect and start your session.
- We will go through some logistics and do a quick virtual tour to see where the best lighting is best.
- We will then direct and take photos, as we would normally do, to capture your best side and expressions.
- Session lengths are approx 20 mins.
- For the best results, we will take the photo with you facing towards a large window or patio doors during daylight hours
- We will edit out the background afterwards and replace it with a plain or office style background to match your requirements.
- It also helps if you have someone else, like a family member, to assist by holding the camera.
- Price £150 per person with discounted rates for company teams and multi-person shoots
- Company accounts and contracts are invoiced on a monthly basis
We have successfully photographed remote headshots for clients in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ghana, Holland, India, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Luxemburg, New Zealand, Oman, South Korea, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Tasmania, UK, USA & Vietnam and many more...