Harvard Business School Social Psychologist, Amy Cuddy, conducted an in-depth study on First Impressions’ and she discovered that when people meet you for the first time, they form not one impression, but two.
The first thing they do is judge how warm and trustworthy you are
In an effort to answer the question:
“What are this person’s intentions toward me?”
And the SECOND question is:
“How strong and competent is this person?”
Her research shows that these two things:
- Your ‘Perceived’ Trustworthiness
- And Your ‘Perceived’ Confidence
Are directly responsible for 80 to 90 percent of the first impressions people have about you.
And that is why…
Your Professional Headshot [and those of your team members] can literally ‘make or break’ the sale in 7 seconds or less…
If You Are Serious About Making An ‘Awesome’ First Impression,
Here’s a Great Idea for You…
Pop your details in the form below and lets arrange your photo shoot. I promise it will be fun and I’m willing to bet you’ll be very pleased at the low investment required.
You Can Expect 4 Really Cool Things To Happen:
- Your professional headshot will help to enhance others’ perception of you.
- Your professional headshot will help project an image of trustworthiness.
- It will inspire greater confidence in your abilities.
- It will show you in a light that exudes friendliness, approachability and like-ability.
Like the idea of that?