That’s right – if you were fortunate enough to own one of these 106 years ago, you really were on the absolute, cutting-edge of technology.
You had totally ‘Arrived’
You were definitely ‘In with the In Crowd’
People envied you.
But Can You Imagine Feeling Even Slightly Relaxed With This Monster of a Camera Staring You in the Face?
That said, we have come a long way in the last 106 years.
There are so many improvements – especially when you consider facts like these:
In 1908 [When the Conley View Camera I Just Showed You Was Being Sold]
- The average life expectancy was just 47 years.
- Only 14 percent of the homes had a bathtub.
- Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
- There were only 8,000 cars and just 144 miles of paved roads.
- The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10 mph!
- The tallest structure in the world was the Eiffel Tower!
- The average wage in 1908 was 22 cents per hour.
Photography has come a very long way too. In fact…
You have more computing power in your smart phone than NASA had when they landed the first man on the Moon back in July, 1969.
Some Really Good News if You Feel Nervous About Getting Your Photograph Taken…
It is absolutely NOTHING like 1908.
Today I use a technique called ‘Camera Invisibility’ where you’ll hardly even be aware its there.
You’ll have fun.
You’ll feel relaxed.
And the end result will leave you smiling every time you even think about it.
Use the form here to arrange your photo shoot today!