We have a number of headshot options for individuals depending on your usage requirements. Shoots generally take place in our central London or Thames Valley studios. (see here for Team Headshot options)
Your Headshot Shoot Includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including my top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shortlist at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
- Further Uses: Advice on where and how else you could be using your images to maximise your investment.
Option 1 – LinkedIn Shoot (1 x Professional Studio Headshot)
This 30min shoot is designed for the business professional looking for a powerful headshot image for your LinkedIn profile. This shoot concentrates on capturing one high quality headshot.
Your investment for the LinkedIn shoot is £99 + vat and includes 1 fully edited and licensed image to keep from the selection taken. Additional images are £30 each + vat.
Option 2 – Power Hour Shoot (2 x Professional Studio Headshots)
This 60 minute shoot is specifically designed if you are looking for a couple of different looks and allows time for a couple of wardrobe changes.
Your investment for the Power Hour shoot is £200 + vat and includes 2 fully edited and licensed image to keep from the selection taken (supplied in print and web resolutions). Additional images are £30 each + vat. Book your power hour shoot
Option 3 – Headshot Intensive (6 x Professional Studio Headshots)
Perfect if you are an entrepreneur or business professional looking to build your personal brand. This 2 hour shoot concentrates on capturing a range of headshots you can use across your online and offline profiles. These can include straight forward headshots and a selection of fun/quirky shots that really capture your personality.
Your investment for the Headshot Intensive shoot is £400 + vat inc vat and includes 5 fully licensed image to keep (supplied in print and web resolutions). Additional images are £25 each + vat. Book your Headshot Intensive shoot
Option 4 – Personal Brand Makeover (12 x Professional Studio Headshots & Personalised “Marketing Me” Shots)
Specifically designed if you are a professional speaker, author, trainer or have a product to launch. This shoot combines a range of headshots with personalised marketing shots. Including interactive “action” shots, use of props i.e. your book or product or blank whiteboard, as well as half and three quarter length shots.
Your investment for the Personal Brand Makeover shoot is £800 + vat and includes 12 fully edited and licensed images to keep (supplied in print and web resolutions). Additional images are £20 each + vat. Book your Headshot Intensive + shoot
Shoot Options (all prices inc vat)
- Professional Hair & Make-up from £100.00 (paid directly to MUA).
- CD of all winning images professionally edited £650.00
- Cut out versions (transparent background) £15.00 each
We require a deposit of £120 to secure your session with any balance being due on the day of your shoot.
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £120