Welcome to The Headshot Guy Liverpool
We specialise in creating professional headshots for:
- Individual Entrepreneurs & Business professionals
- Company Teams (large & small)
- Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Why you need a professional headshot?
- Shows you care about your brand
- Helps to build confidence, trust and engagement with your prospective clients
- Makes you look professional
Why clients trust us?
- We only do headshots
- We have a proven engagement process
- Guaranteed results – or your money back
- Your session includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including our top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shots at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
Your Photographer: John Dickson has been working in the photographic industry for over 20 years. During this time he has worked on countless shoots, both in London, where he was based, and around the world. He has experience of all types of photography from studio, still life and location, through to fashion and portraiture, including countless celebrities. When behind the camera, Johns’ confident friendly manner puts clients at ease, enabling him to get great shots. Having quit the London lifestyle, John has relocated with his family back to his home town of Liverpool. When not providing a taxi service for his children, he can often be found cycling around Liverpool waterfront, always making time to stop for a good lunch.
The Liverpool studio is in the heart of Liverpools rejuvenated business district, next to Liverpool Town Hall with easy access from Moorfields Train Station.