Welcome to The Headshot Guy Liverpool
We specialise in creating professional headshots for:
- Individual Entrepreneurs & Business professionals
- Company Teams (large & small)
- Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Why you need a professional headshot?
- Shows you care about your brand
- Helps to build confidence, trust and engagement with your prospective clients
- Makes you look professional
Why clients trust us?
- We only do headshots
- We have a proven engagement process
- Guaranteed results – or your money back
Your session includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including our top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shots at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
Your Photographer: Patrick Bannon studied photography at the Leeds college of Art and Design and has been shooting professionally for over 7 years. Primarily an event and documentary photographer, he has photographed some of the biggest names in music, at venues and festivals all over the country. He has had work published by National Geographic and is a member of the WPJA.
For Patrick, the art in photography is in capturing people at their best, natural and candid, as if the camera isn’t there…
Out of work Patrick is a competing road and track cyclist and is also an accomplished musician. He loves reading and is a dab hand in the kitchen!
The Leeds studio is located in Leeds city centre, a five minute walk from Leeds train station. Go straight along Wellington Road and turn left into Wellington place. It is easily accessed from the M62 motorway junction and the A65 (Kirkstall Road) coming into Leeds centre
2 Wellington Pl,