Welcome to The Headshot Guy Thames Valley
We specialise in creating professional headshots for:
- Individual Entrepreneurs & Business professionals
- Company Teams (large & small)
- Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Why you need a professional headshot?
- Shows you care about your brand
- Helps to build confidence, trust and engagement with your prospective clients
- Makes you look professional
Why clients trust us?
- We only do headshots
- We have a proven engagement process
- Guaranteed results – or your money back
Your session includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including our top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shots at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
John Cassidy is the founder of the Headshot Guy®. He has been a professional photographer all his working life. 17 years as a photographer in the Royal Air Force followed by 8 years working for The Times (of London). First and foremost John is a people person. He enjoys nothing more than bringing out the best in everyone he meets and photographs. A natural connector he will look for other ways he can help you during your session. From putting you in touch with someone of encouraging you to do something new and challenging in your life. Away from the camera John loves cooking, the odd glass of wine, traveling and mountain biking. And needless to say spending quality time with his daughter Ruby.
Our Thames Valley headshot studio is located in the heart of Berkshire, close to the M4 and M3 motorways.
2 Arlington Square