Welcome to The Headshot Guy London City
We specialise in creating professional headshots for:
- Individual Entrepreneurs & Business professionals
- Company Teams (large & small)
- Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Why you need a professional headshot?
- Shows you care about your brand
- Helps to build confidence, trust and engagement with your prospective clients
- Makes you look professional
Why clients trust us?
- We only do headshots
- We have a proven engagement process
- Guaranteed results – or your money back
Your session includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including our top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shots at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
Studio Location: Our London City Headshot Studio is located in the heart of the City of London, Fenchurch Street Station centre is close to London Lloyd’s Building and four minutes’ walk from St Mary’s Axe, also known as the ‘Gherkin’. This part of the City and nearby Leadenhall is home to major insurance and financial services companies, and walking distance from famous institutions such as the Bank of England and the Royal Exchange.
New London House,
6 London Street,