Welcome to The Headshot Guy Canary Wharf
We specialise in creating professional headshots for:
- Individual Entrepreneurs & Business professionals
- Company Teams (large & small)
- Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Why you need a professional headshot?
- Shows you care about your brand
- Helps to build confidence, trust and engagement with your prospective clients
- Makes you look professional
Why clients trust us?
- We only do headshots
- We have a proven engagement process
- Guaranteed results – or your money back
Your session includes:
- Visual Branding Consultation: to understand a little more about you and what you are hoping to achieve by having a new headshot (subject to shoot option).
- Preparation Guides: to ensure you’re fully ready for your shoot and know what to bring along.
- Wardrobe Advice: to help select the best colours and styles that suit you and work well on camera.
- Optional Hair and make-up: to ensure you are looking your absolute best (subject to additional fee).
- The shoot: a combination of coaching, direction and heaps of fun to guarantee you become confident and totally relaxed on camera. (including our top secret tips to make you look more photogenic…)
- Shoot and review: so you can see how fantastic you look what we are trying to achieve as the shoot progresses.
- Wardrobe changes: so you get a variety of different looks (subject to shoot option)
- Shortlist: help to narrow down your shortlist of potential winners
- Online Gallery: for you to share with friends and choose your winning shots at your leisure.
- Fully edited and licensed images: supplied as digital files in different resolutions and crops.
Your Photographer: Suzi Mitchell is the Headshot Guy Canary Wharf. When not out on location photographing team headshots for companies in London’s Canary Wharf Suzi can be found coaxing camera-shy individuals to be photographed with confidence and approachability in our headshot studio in Canary Wharf.